Important Registration Update
We hope you are doing well. Strathmore Minor Ball has reopened registration for the 2020 summer season at our website www.strathmorebaseball.ca , following are the details on the program:
- Please review the Baseball Alberta Return to Play Documents at http://baseballalberta.com/article/59848 This document includes information on the current requirements along with waivers that will need to be completed by all players/parents prior to resuming play.
- Age groups of U11 (2009-2011), U13 (2007-2008), U15 (2005-2006), U18 (2001-2004).
- Season will run from the week of June 15 to the August Long Weekend, with at minimum 2 practices per week. Teams will have the option to continue into August if they choose.
- Registration will open June 10 and close June 14. Cost will be $100/player, this will not be required to be paid until it is determined if there are sufficient numbers to run the program.
- With recent changes to Alberta Health Services Requirements there may be an opportunity to play games in local areas. This will be at the discretion of the teams and the cost of diamond rental, umpire costs, etc. will be the responsibility of the individual teams.
We realize this is short notice regarding the registration process, however there have been rapid changes over the last week regarding the options for this season, and we want to get the players back on the field as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at email@example.com or 403-901-7401.
On behalf of SMBA,
President, Strathmore Minor Ball